Are you looking for a decent way to play Pokemon GO in the landscape mode?
Yes I know that although playing Pokemon Go in the portrait mode is very comfortable but sometimes people want to enjoy the game another way. Personally I have found that playing Pokemon Go via a widescreen landscape view is more interesting…
How to Play Pokémon GO in Landscape Mode
For iOS players
- Open Pokemon Go.
- Enable the landscape mode of your phone and keep your phone in that orientation throughout.
- Tap on the Pokeball icon on the map screen (locating at the bottom) then choose Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Report High-Priority Issue. Then choose “YES” as you can see in the screenshot below.
- The game will redirect you to a webpage opening via Safari. We don’t care about that so please press the Home button.
- Open the game again and you should be in the Landscape mode this time!
For Android Users
If you are using Android device, congrats, this can be done much easier.
You just need to download an application which is called Set Orientation. After installing, open it and choose the mode you want to use (Portrait or Landscape) then press Okay. After that, just open the game and everything will run in the Landscape mode.
Hopefully you have found this post helpful. Don’t hesitate to comment If you need any help!