Last night, Pokemon Go was mined data after being decoded by some players. Let’s take a look and see all of the hidden data!
- The Trainer Level Cap in Pokemon Go is 40.
- Egg cap is at level 20. Above level 20, you just can get the same quality as when you were level 20.
- Wild Pokemon Cap = level 30. This means level 20 and above players can find the same max CP Pokemon.
- There is an badge rank above Gold.
- Accurate Throws and Curveballs help you capture Pokemon easier.
- There will be new Incubator which reduce the distance needed to hatch Eggs.
- Moves have Critical Hit Rate and an Accuracy.
- Each Pokemon has its own Capture rate.
- It’s harder to catch Pokemon as you level up.
- Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres and Mewtwo are Legendary Pokemon.
- Mew is Mythic.
- Farfetch’d and Ditto are out there.
- Move which does more damage will charge special attacks faster.
- It takes 5 Million XP to level up from level 39 to level 40. You need 20 Minion XP to go from level 1 to level 40.
- Each Pokemon has a base Attack, Defense and HP.
- Dragonite’s base attack (250) is the strongest in non-Legend Pokemon.
- Mewtwo’s base attack is 284.
- Moltres is the strongest one of 3 Legendary birds. Articuno has the highest base defense. (Sorry team Mystic)
- Defending Pokemon at Gym attack every 1.5s.
- We have Master Ball in Pokemon Go.
- Seems like you need Master Balls to catch Legendary Pokemon.
- STAB (Same Type Attack Bonus) gives 25% bonus to an attack move.
All of the information above is mined from the game data. Hopefully you have found this helpful.
I don’t know who is the first one posting this so If you know, please comment!