Hello guys, in this post, I am going to show you how to download Pokémon GO for both iOS and Android from anywhere in the world!
As we all know, today Nintendo and Niantic Labs have been launched a soft-launch for Pokémon GO Android and iOS devices in United States, Australia and New Zealand! This is so awesome my friends!
How to download Pokémon GO in all regions
If you can’t find them in App Stores, simply follow my steps below in order to get into the Pokemon World!
If you are using Android
- On your Android device, go to Settings -> Security -> and check the “Unknown Sources”. Doing this allows you to install applications downloaded from outside the Google Play Appstore.
- Download the Pokemon GO APK file at here. You can download from either your device or your computer. If you download it via your computer, then, move it to your device and install it directly from there.
- Everything should be OK now. You can see the game icon on your homescreen!
If you are using iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod)
It is a big tougher for iOS users to download and play Pokemon GO. But don’t worry, I am going to show you the easiest way!
- On your device, open Safari and go to http://ios.hipstore.mobi/. No worries! This is a trusted page, also, iOS doesn’t let you download apps from unknown sources!
- Tap on iOS 6 Only If you are using iOS 6, otherwise please choose iOS 7, 8 and 9.
- The system will ask whether you want to download and install Pokemon GO. Simply choose Install.
- Everything should be okay now.
This is the easiest method at this time, trust me. Lots of players recommend creating a new New Zealand/Australia Apple ID in order to download this game but, sometimes, you can’t create without entering a valid local Credits Cards. This is super annoying. So yea, the one above is the best.
For people who are looking for some information about this stunning new Pokemon video game, this game uses your device’s camera and sensors as well as the algorithms of your location to place Pokémon in the real world. Thus, as you travel around to schools, landmarks, mega malls, notable locations, … you can see and catch lots of Pokémon.
While this game is a free-to-play application, there are some microtransactions costing $0.99 to $99.99 in game. You can also purchase a wrist-worn wearable for $35, which lets you play the game without unlocking your phone all the time.
Okay guys so that’s everything I want to share with you today. Don’t hesitate to comment If you need any help! Also, please share If you have any better download method. I will really appreciate it!
Oh wait, and please don’t forget to share this page with your friends If you have found it helpful!