I have been receiving lots of questions from visitors about tools that help we automatically find rare Pokemon such as Dragonite, Lapras, Snorlax, …
Today, I am going to introduce to you an insane tool which help us catch Pokemon, hatch Eggs, farm items from Pokestops and lots of other stuffs. Let’s take a closer look!
How to automatically find and catch rare Pokemon in Pokemon Go!
I am going to separate this tutorial into 2 parts:
- How to auto find, catch every single Pokemon and get items from the Pokestops automatically.
- How to find and catch top rare Pokemon such as Dragonite, Lapras, Snorlax, Lickitung, Porygon, Lapras, … automatically.
Auto Find and Catch Pokemon with NecroBot – A Powerful open-resource bot made by Pokemon Go Community
- Automatically find and catch Pokemon with excellent throw every single encounter. Raspberries and GreatBalls are used properly to make sure that you will not miss the hard-caught Pokemon.
- No more worry about Pokeballs and other items. NecroBot will help you automatically visit Pokestops and get items. You can get hundreds Pokeballs within a few minutes.
- Automatically hatch Eggs for you! This bot capitalizes on emulating Human-like experience to hatch Eggs, just like you are walking in the real world.
- This bot is extremely light (just about 2MB). It takes no more than 5MB of RAM while running. Sounds great?
- Currently this bot only supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
Click to the Download button above to get the latest NecroBot version. The download file should always be named Release.zip.
Make sure you are using Windows 7 or above, otherwise you can’t run this bot.
Just tap on the NecroBot.exe file to start using the bot!
It will ask you whether you want to setup or not, type Y then press Enter.
Then it will ask you whether you want to to change the default language, type N then press Enter If you want to use English!
Then, press google If you use Google ID to load your game progress, or ptc If you use Pokémon Trainer Club account to load your game progress. Type either then press Enter!
The bot will ask for your game ID and password. Don’t worry, this bot is totally safe.
Don’t forget to press Enter after filling your password!
Then, the bot will ask you whether you want to change the default location when it start entering the game. Type No If you don’t want, Type Yes then enter the Latitude and Longitude of the place you want to start off. I strongly recommend typing N at this step.
Very easy right? If you enter everything properly, the bot should be working now. It will be like the screenshot below:
You can see everything the bot has done here. From collecting items, catching Pokemon to recycling items for more space, transferring Pokemon and Evolving Pokemon! Sounds great?
I hope you enjoy the bot!
Auto Find and Catch Rare Pokemon with NecroBot and PogoLocationFeeder
In general, the bot automatically find and catch every single Pokemon nearby us, just like when we are playing in the real world, but, how are rare Pokemon, we rarely see them in the real work, right?
There is another tool called PogoLocationFeeder which helps our NecroBot find and catch every single rare Pokemon in Pokemon Go
The download file should be named like PogoLocationFeeder.GUI.vx.x.x.zip
After downloading, extract it by using either Winrar or 7-zip. It should be look like this:
Please note that it takes a few minutes to show up Pokemon on the Pogo Location Feeder screen!
How to use Pogo Location Feeder and NecroBot at the same time?
Very simple! Just open Pogo Location Feeder first, wait a few minutes until some Pokemon shown up then open NecroBot and let them do their Jobs.
Both are made to work together so at the moment you don’t need to set up anything. Just open and play. Very simple!
I created a new Pokemon Go trainer and after running 2 bots above for about 30 minutes, I got this:
Sounds great? Do you want to give it a try? Good luck!